<!--[if gte mso 9]>
About Official Translation of Documents
1- Consider enough time for translating and certifying your documents (7 working days for English language and 8 working days for non-English languages) to avoid emergency costs and to raise the accuracy of translation of your document.
Note: To obtain some certificates like penal records require 2 to 3 weeks. Consider this time in your time schedule.
Note: Considering the fact that the original documents are send to The Judiciary and Ministry of Foreign Affairs to certify, so the customer doesnt access the original documents before delivery date. Thus, if you think you may need them during translation, please the in charge of center.
- 2- Bring the origin documents and give them to the in charge of center.
Note: Ask related organization about the type and number of copies of documents supposed to be translated to avoid extra costs.
Note: Some documents are needed to translate the other ones (attached documents). For example, to translate marriage document, you are supposed to deliver one of spouses ID card to Translation Center. To know about attached documents, go to the conditions of certifying documents or contact us by phone or e-mail.
Note: Some documents should be certified by issuer organization to be certified by The Judiciary or Ministry of Affairs. To take more information go to the conditions of certifying documents or contact us by phone or e-mail.
Note: The official translator obligates to translate presented documents word by word in desired language. Thus, never ask an official translator to delete or add any word. If there is any mistake in your document, correct it before get it to be translated through issuer department. For example, if suffix of your name or the number of your children has not been inserted correctly, first of all, refer to the Register Department and correct it.
- 3- Verify how many copies of translation you need.
- 4- Write the spelling of all proper names (like persons or companies) on a paper precisely and clearly and deliver it to translation office along with your documents. The spelling of persons name should be according to the spelling used in passport and the spelling of companys name should be according to the spelling used in title, commercial card or companys website. Note the spelling of persons name should be precisely according to the spelling used in passport (even if it is not true from customers opinion).
Note: About two-part names, like Alireza (Ali Reza) or TAGHIPOOR (TAGHI POOR), note how they have been written in passport. In other words, is it in the form of Alireza or Ali Reza. Also note the capital and small letters. If you are not sure about the spelling, bring a copy of your passport or others along and deliver it to the translation office.
- 5- Specify type of required certificates. Some inside departments and embassies consider the translation has been done and signed and sealed by official translator of judiciary as official translation. But most of them obligate clients to take certificate of Justice Administration and in some cases of Ministry of Foreign Affairs. So, before deliver your documents to translation institute, contact the receiver department of documents to know type of certificate. In other words, make sure the translation signed and sealed by translator is accepted or it should be certified by Justice Administration and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Note: Generally, documents that are translated from Persian to English, should at first be certified by Justice Administration and then by Ministry of Foreign Affairs. About foreign documents, it is conversely. In other words, a foreign document should at first be certified by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then be translated officially on the special papers of The Judiciary and finally be certified by Justice Administration. To certify each document by Ministry of Foreign Affairs has a separate expense that should be paid by customer.
- 6- As deliver your documents to the in charge of translation office, receive surely receipt slip. Note that your name and number of your documents have been inserted in receipt slip.
Note: Be careful in keeping and maintaining receipt slip. Translation institutes usually give translated documents to the holder of receipt slip. So, in case of losing your receipt slip, please inform us immediately. Translation institute gives translated documents to the holder of receipt slip (even if the holder is not you) and has no responsibility about any further problem.
- 7- As deliver your translated documents from translation office, check type and number of the origin documents and the number of translated copies precisely. As you deliver receipt slip to translation office, it means you have received all your origin documents and their translations. So, there would be no right for further objection to be taken out of translated copies or to get lost documents.
- 8- As you deliver translated documents from translation office, check the spelling of proper names, date of birth, numbers, and figures surely. If there was any mistake, inform in charge to remove it. If mistake was slight, the official translator can insert an explanation on translated document and correct it. In this case, the translated document should be signed and sealed again below the explanation. If mistake wasnt slight, the translated document is corrected and is printed again and is sent to be certified by Justice Administration and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]>